Free webinar: Telemedicine: Challenges & Opportunities June 9 from noon - 1 pm
Free webinar: Telemedicine: Challenges & Opportunities
With the onset of the COVID pandemic we were all quickly forced to accept telemedicine as one of the primary medical care delivery methods. The experience, both on the patients’ side as well as the medical professionals’ side, has often been met with intense reactions – both positive and negative. During this one hour webinar we will hear from the American Board of Telehealth on best practices to be used. We will then learn from 3 medical providers (an orthopedic surgeon, a physical therapist, and a psychologist) on both the challenges and opportunities they have experienced with telemedicine in their practices. As with our annual conference presentations, this webinar will be jam-packed with information from all the leading experts! Registration is free. We look forward to seeing you there!
Date & Time:
Wednesday, June 9th, 2021 from 12-1pm, EDT
Where else but Zoom! Registered attendees will receive a Zoom link by June 8th.
- Moderator Welcome & Introductions ~ Maria DelMuto, PT, CCM
- Best Practices & Legalities in Telemedicine ~ Whitney Flanagan, MBA, RN-BC
- Orthopedic Surgeon’s Point of View ~ Suzanne L. Miller, MD
- Physical Therapist’s Point of View ~ Katherine Gleason, PT, DPT
- Psychologist’s Point of View ~ Kenneth A. Larsen, DMIN, PhD, ABMP
- Q & A ~ Audience Turn
Register today at: https://workerscompcare.com/2021-webinars/