ATTN: NEAOHN Members - NEAOHN is holding its Annual Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony during the NECOEM/MaAOHN Conference in Newton, MA on December 4-6, 2019
This announcement has 3 attachments:
Come join your friends and colleagues in Newton, MA where NEAOHN will be holding its annual business meeting, along with the medique and grant awards, during the 2019 NECOEM/MaAOHN Annual Conference scheduled for December 4-6, 2019 at the Boston-Marriott Newton Hotel.
The Conference theme is "Occupational Health: Making a Difference" and features:
- A hands-on practicum Wednesday evening;
- 7 sessions on Thursday, along with a poster session preview, Occupational Health Career Panel and Stop the Bleed Workshop; Narcan;
- 4 sessions on Friday morning and two tracks of 3 sessions each in the afternoon;
- Networking with your colleagues and exhibitors.
- 16.5 credit hours by CCMC and ABIH
Click HERE for more details and registration information.