PAAOHN Conference March 7-9 in Lancaster, PA - REGISTER NOW!
We are getting "down to the wire" for registration for the PAAOHN Conference, March 7-9 in Lancaster, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to earn 14 CEUs applicable towards your Nursing license renewal, as well as networking with other nurses from around the state.
We have a block of rooms reserved at the Marriott - see the flyer attached. However, this block is only on reserve until tomorrow - February 13. After that it will be space available. We really want to see all of you there if possible.
In addition, this conference will allow you to network with exhibitors, sponsors, and the other attendees, as well as your Board Members. Don't miss this chance to meet peers and discuss common problems of an OHN.
Clinical Updates: Helping Workers Live Longer & More Productive Lives
Wednesday March 7, 2018 - AM
- 7:30-11:30: Registration for Pre-conference Seminars (lobby)
- 9:00-11:00: Pre-Conference Seminar – Limited Attendees. Are you ready? Emergency Preparedness for the OHN- Amy Dailey RN, COHN-S/CM, CHSP
- 11:00 –6:00: Registration for Main Conference (lobby)
Wednesday March 7, 2018 - PM
- 12:15-12:30: Introduction/ Welcome- Chad Rittle DNP, MPH, RN, FAAOHN - President
- 12:30-2:00: Worker’s Compensation Updates (ADA, FMLA, WC, Hypothetical Situations)- Joshua Schwartz, Esquire
- 2:00-2:30: Break – Visit Exhibits
- 2:30-4:00: Evaluation and Return to Work Strategies for Traumatic Brain Injuries- Kim Olszewski DNP, CRNP, COHN-S/CM, FAAOHN and Ann Marie Loiseau DNP, RN, CSN, CCM
- 4:00-6:00: Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
Thursday, March 8, 2018 - AM
- 7:00-8:00: Registration/Continental Breakfast- Visit Exhibits/Poster Presentations
- 8:00-10:00: Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Using Motivational Interviewing Techniques- Chad Rittle DNP, MPH, RN, FAAOHN
- 10:00–10:30: Break – Visit Exhibits
- 10:30-12:00: Upper Extremity Occupational Injuries- Lora S. Regan, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Thursday, March 8, 2018 - PM
- 12:00-1:30: PRESIDENT’S LUNCH and AWARDS RECOGNITION
- 1:30-3:30: Recognition, Screening and Treatment Options for Sleep Disordered Breathing and Sleep Apnea- Gordon Bell DDS, FICOI, FAGD, DABDSM, DACSDD
- 3:45–5:00: Annual Business Meeting – Conestoga Room
Friday, March 9, 2018 - AM
- 7:00-8:00: Breakfast
- 8:00-9:00: The Grieving Worker- Dr. Julie Slade DNP, RN, Chatham University
- 9:00-10:30: Opioid Overdose Prevention and the Use of Narcan and Vivitrol- Gary Seech MBA Glenbeigh Regional Director of Operations
- 10:30-11:00: Break - Checkout
- 11:00-12:00: Functional Capacity Evaluation: Getting the Most Out of the Test- Michael Riggi MA, OTR/L, CEES from Lancaster General Health PT
- 12:00: Conference Adjourns/ Certificate Award
- 12:00-3:00: Post-Conference Board Meeting