THEME: Clinical Approaches to Maximize Employee Health
See attached Agenda for Sessions and Speakers
This event offers
12.5 CNE credits
Accredited by Ohio Nurses Association.
This year, NEAOHN is partnering with Pennsylvania to host its 2020 Annual Conference. PAAOHN's Conference is scheduled for March 11-12, 2020 at the Mohegan Sun Pocono in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
In addition to the attached Conference Flyer and Agenda, we've listed below a summary of key points relating to this event:
- Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, exhibitor reception and CNEs.
- Deadline for registration is Friday, March 1, 2020.
- Cancellations must be received by February 28, 2020 and will be charged an administrative fee of $50.00.
- Deadline for reservation is no later than March 10, 2020.
- The link is also attached here: https://book.passkey.com/go/PEN320
- This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA) for approval to award contact hours.
- Donations are being accepted to this year's charity - Ronald Macdonald House.